The naturopathic approach to dealing with illness is suitable for all the family and the methods used are suitable for both acute and chronic conditions.
Some commonly seen problems are:
- Anxiety and depression.
- High stress levels, loneliness and feelings of not being able to cope.
- Painful or irregular periods.
- Immune system problems – frequent colds, ‘flu’s, asthma, persistent cough and mouth ulcers. Sinusitis, ear infections.
- Skin complaints – rashes, itches, acne, psoriasis, eczema.
- Headaches, migraines, learning and focus difficulties.
- High blood pressure, lowering cholesterol naturally.
- Liver and gall bladder concerns.
- IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease, constipation, excessive wind, lower abdominal bloating.
- Frequent bladder infections.
- Weight gain.
- And more….
With today’s demanding lifestyles there is a real need to also address the mental and emotional aspects of wellbeing and this is where a comprehensive approach works extremely well.
If you are already taking prescribed medications there is no need for concern, as naturopathic methods can complement Western medicine very well, and there are clients who are referred to Jennifer by their GP’s.
After a while, you will most likely find that as your health improves, the prescribing doctor is able to significantly reduce or often cease your prescription of certain medications. In some instances (such as hormone replacement therapy) it is possible to wean off the prescribed medications in conjunction with bringing in natural replacements.
Great care is taken to avoid any possible negative interaction between already prescribed medications and natural alternatives.