- Are you excited about your retirement years or have they crept up on you unexpectedly?
- Are you choosing to retire, or is it mandatory?
- Do you actually want to retire or would you prefer to continue working?
- What will you do next?
- Does the thought of retirement make you feel old?
- Who are you now that you no longer wear the identity of your former career?
- What does retirement look like to you?
This is a major life event around which there is inevitable change on many levels; and unfortunately, although very important, most often the focus is only on the financial aspect, which means that people can be unprepared for the mental and emotional impact that retirement can bring, causing them to feel lost, confused, stressed or even depressed.
You may have already made your plans – free at last to follow exciting new dreams – but as retirement most often occurs as we enter the latter phase of our lives, the inevitable ageing process can bring unexpected and frustrating health problems that can impact our plans.
In order to help you prepare as well as possible, Jennifer offers personalised programmes for the body, mind, lifestyle and soul of prospective retirees who want to transition happily, meaningfully and healthily into this stage of their lives, which means that when you work with her, together you will explore what a fulfilling retirement looks like for you and how to achieve it.
A new adventure is about to begin!